Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Getting Started

This is all very new to me. Please forgive me as I figure all of this out. I wanted to create a blog so that our friends and family could be a part of this very special time in our lives. As you probably know, Geoff and I met in Nashville in 2005. Shortly after we began dating, I finished graduate school and moved back to Lake Village. After numerous trips to visit, Geoff moved to Memphis to be closer. Geoff proposed in June of 2007. We were married in Negril, Jamaica on April 19, 2008. Now we live happily in Lake Village with Moose (cat) and Barley (dog). We have a new addition to our family on the way. We are expecting a baby boy in September. The past few months have flown by as Geoff and I have watched my belly grow and try to make preparations for our new baby. I will try to add some recent pictures of our family to get this blog started and to practice for all the future baby pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment